TO THE HONORABLE CONSUL
EMBASSY OF (Country you're visiting)
<Address of the Consulate>
I, <Your full legal name,> would like to apply for a tourist visa to spend a vacation in <name of the country> from <date of arrival> to <date of departure.>
My main purpose for travel is tourism, to see the beautiful sights particularly the <name of tourist attractions.> I'm also looking forward to experiencing the culture, tasting the foods, and meeting local to experience what the country has to offer.
I am employed at <name of the company> located in <location of the company> since <date you were employed> and currently holding the position of <your job position.> Vacation from work has already been approved for the whole duration of this trip.
During my trip, my <your relationship with the sponsor> <full name of the sponsor,> works as <job title of the sponsor> at <place of employment> will sponsor my trip. He/she will shoulder my accommodations, food expenses, and plane ticket.
Please see the documents to support the legitimacy of what indicated on this letter:
- Passports (also the old ones if applicable)
- Application form, duly dated and signed with passport-size picture
- Employment and Leave certificates showing the date I'm expected to return to work
- Payslips, Tax Report, Credit Card Statements, Bank Certificate & Statement of Account as proof of income
- Plane ticket booking reservation
- Hotel booking reservation as proof of accommodation directly faxed to the embassy
- Travel Insurance with benefits
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. I may not be available all the time due to working schedule or I might be underway for a mission but may still try to reach me at the following:
<Email address, phone number, and other contact details>
<Your name and signature>